Sinister: you made me forget my dreams

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 21 14:07:56 GMT 1999

well hello there
it's me again

someone suggested we play 'spot the funkyseb' when watching tv. good idea
but im afraid ive made the game harder cos now i might be on tv insulting
a bad musical that i was at the premier of and as everyone knows i look
just like the funky one (well actually im less ginger and have shorter
hair but im told we do look alike). happy seb spoting folks

bel scares me, i saw her once and she was just stood at the side of the
dance floor and she looked all quiet and rather self contained and so i
couldnt go up and talk to her, i quite like her singing though.

it seems i have now appeared in 2 of jasons dreams...hes now met me in his
dreams more often than he has in real life. do you think i ought to be
worried? i hope i wasnt wearing a pointy hat in this one. im sure hes
subconciously jealous of my accent that would make sense of the last dream
im sure.

i was dissapointed to hear that B&S (wow i actually used capital letters
in the post) only played one song on the tube, i still cant wait untill
its shown on pauper telly though (i cant afford radar tv) ill tape it and
watch it again and again. wont be the same without jules holland saying
fuck though.

finally id just like to report that yesterday my life turned into a comedy
sketch. there i was climbing out of a girls bedroom window as her
flatmates had just come back and we werent supposed to be in bed together
and what happens...i get a really bad cramp in my leg while sitting on a
window sill, while trying to be quiet and while the girl is nearly pissing
herself with laughter at me. just thought id leave you with that image.

play nicely now
owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon