Sinister: Nick Cave in Warwick Uni

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Sun Nov 21 16:37:37 GMT 1999

Hello, my friends!
I'm in Warwick but I still can't get away from yous all!
Tonight Nick Cave is playing live and a group of friends has gathered from
all over UK to see King Ink.
I was wandering if any fellow listees are going to attend this concert
'cause if this is the case I'd love to meet some of you.Please do tell until
around 7pm.I'll be wearing my B&S badge.
Oh!And if someone recorded the Tube show would it be easy to make a copy for
me?PLEASE!
Until next time,take care
Zoe
P.S.Today I discovered how beutiful is to listen to Tigermilk while
travelling on the train."We Rule The School" filling my head and the
beautiful countryside filling my eyes.Pure magic!