Sinister: Just like heaven(Movie mania)

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Sun Nov 21 19:00:35 GMT 1999

Hello sinners,

Well, last night I went to see Boys Dont Cry which I recommend to all of you
its such a great film and it made me cry at the end so I guess... Boys do
cry...atleast whimps like me. The film really shined light on the subject for
me.

so far My top 5 films of the year are 1.Eyes wide shut(I know im the only one
who thought it was great I CANT SEE WHY EVERYONE HATED! but thats another
story that I could go on hours and hours about and kill a few people)
2.American Beauty 3.Bringing out the dead  4.Boys dont cry 5. Summer of Sam

Well yeah what about Three Kings? hmmm I still dont know what to think of
that one. I am a war political film freak and I loved how they showed the
aftermath of the gulf war and the politics and the camera work was good but
sometimes was overdone. I just didn't like the bad humor in the beginning I
mean whats so funny about a cow being blown up and its guts flying
everywhere? its such a werid film! Its like I loved it and hated it at the
same time! ahhhhhh

The insider was also another great flick too. Great acting.

I have to says its been an interstening year for film and I like it. I just
hope a "Titanic" doesn't come along and wreck it all because im really going
to be excited about the oascars this year. oh well dont get too excited Damon

Oh boy im starting to talk to myself in an e-mail I think its time for me to
stop. anyways cheers to everyone and be sure to see some of the films I
mentioned you won't be disappointed.

-Damon