Sinister: good feeling won't you stay with me just a little longer

danielle redden redden at xxx.com
Sun Nov 21 19:13:40 GMT 1999

birthday boys and birthday girls,
my twin brother is sitting next to me.
we have just finished comparing our bellies.
mine is bigger.
i win
but he thinks i've lost
we turn twenty-two next week
me five minutes before him.
he is the pretty one
but i dont mind
most of the time
because he doesnt have a cat
or an affinity for water
and i can go much longer without showering and still look clean. and he thinks tikermilk is shite.
shame shame

i am in love with charlie dimmock.
or is it sarah clarke.
oh, am i being too forward?

i woke up this morning
naked wrapped up in a union jack.
i am not shitting you!
(ummm vodka....hiccup)
the cat was perplexed, stretched out on the coffee table laughing at me.
and i  didnt dream of straun.
or the kennedys.
i dreamed i had 12 toes.
as if my feet arent already big enough.
my father says it is my fault my feet are so big because i was always into wearing comfy roomy boyish shoes
instead and those pointed prostituing girlie shoes..
the kid in the bunny suit said:
>Well, ducky, the thing you have to understand >is that we're all unsufferably
>twee and must therefore have wussy dreams >about chasing Struan about a Gala
>bingo hall with a large Saveloy.  Madam.
yeehaaa!!!
oh
wait
was that just a joke?

while trying to navigate my way through the ikea parking lot yesterday in my friend's ENORMOUS vehicle i had JAMRS playing and i was singing the stuart david part REALLY loud
"RICHARD'S INTOOOO ROCK'N'ROLLLL...." with the windows down
and i turned to my right to see this little boy,
oh he musnt have been much older than  a year and a half,
and he was laughing all over the place at me
slobbering and giggling.
hhmmmmm
and another falls falls falls in tweedom.
go get 'em while they're young.

love danielle

Whaat!!! Have you tried The Doghouse??! Get your FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL account at:
http://doghousemail.lycos.com