Sinister: twee has the word "wee" in it.

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 21 20:01:18 GMT 1999

Hello all!

Some one asked why he/she should buy Gentle Waves stuff. Here's a point.
Because it's very good. A bit like belle and sebastian, only even more
melancholy, and with Bel's
voice. Still not as good as B&S but very worthwhile buying.

While we're still on the subject of bel.

All the B&S bashing makes me laugh, especially the squirrels thing. And it's
only good fun, i think. (unless isobel really DID get kidknapped by squirrels
in which case then oh no). If people get pissed off about it then I have no
objection to that either, but it makes me laugh to read some of the stuff.

Someone else mentioned Bunty. I like Bunty. It's still going, but I used to
be better. The 4 Maries were my very favourite. I like reading old Bunty
anuals best, though I'm getting the latest one for my christmas. Does anyone
remember how you used to get free hair slides?
They were blue. I liked Mandy and Judy too.

Does this mail have B&S content? Hold on I'll check. Yup, it does.

I'm still not finished my scarf yet. Boo hoo.

Jen