Sinister: Do You Remember The First Time?

David Strange Strange david1822 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 21 21:19:33 GMT 1999

Hello fellow sinisterettes,

I hope you are all warm and well. This is my first ever post so sorry if I
ramble on slightly
, but I'm sure eveyones first ever mail wasn't much cop.

I just thought I'd write to tell you all about the book we are reading in my
English class in
college The Great Gatsby it's fabulous and I love it. If you haven't read it
why not, it's
very underrated but most good things are right!. I love it soooo because of
the brilliantly
poetic descriptions Fitzgerald uses it's beautiful.

The tube thing last night was certainly very strange B&S were brilliant of
course but the
comedians and Donna Air and all that dodgy dance music gave me a headache
and I
ended up going to bed at 11. It was a shame that no-one danced really though
except me
and the whole of the list I bet.

Also can people post my privately about the whole Sinister Badge upside down
thing
please when did it start etc.?

Right back to being a lurker and another cup of tea

David XXXX