Sinister: Expect to see Stuart D largin' it down at Heavenly Social within a week.

Simon Gooch simongooch at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 21 21:46:51 GMT 1999

Hello fruity chums,

That Tim Burgess off of The Charlatans has just been playing Looper's
'Impossible Things No.2' on the radio. Blimey. Apparently he's a big fan and
even went so far as to nip out and  buy them some batteries when Stuart's
keyboard broke down at a gig in LA. What a nice young man. Oh, now he's
playing The Wu-Tang Clan, bit of a contextual leap there then.

But what does this all mean? Re-mixed by Pulp, played out by The Charlatans,
sipping cocktails on a private beach in Mustique with Puff Daddy and Bobby
Gillespie? Are Looper becoming the new Chemical Brothers? Answers to the
usual address...

Which ad is Funkyseb in? I've seen his tour de force as a vomiting crusty in
The Bill and apparently he dances around like a crazed loon on drugs in a
Moby (yes that's *MOBY!*) video but the ad has slipped me by. Perhaps some
sort of Sebwatch needs to be set up to chart this talented young man's
unstoppable rise to fame and glory.

Voted for lots of Belle and Sebastian related things on the NME readers poll
site thingy today. I felt a strange swell of pleasure typing 'Pontins
holiday camp, Camber Sands near Rye' into the best venue category. How
about all going to vote ? http://www.nme.com/newsdesk/19991117163652.html It
would be a 'massive two fingers up to the music industry' *giggle*

StayLuckyRory (unrepentant overuser of brackets and asterisks since 1977)xxx