Sinister: on the importance of being edward

Poppixxie at xxx.com Poppixxie at xxx.com
Sun Nov 21 22:47:15 GMT 1999

good evening all.....

i just woke up feom an extremly long nap.  i don't think i would have woke at
all if it wasn't for the telephone.  no it didn't ring.  just the fact the it
was invented has been keeping me awake at nights.

alright, any dream interpreters on the list because i have a question.  i
just dreamt that i was on an aeroplane that had just taken off and then a
problem was identified.  apparently we had to make an emerfency landing.  i
was very happy about this for some reason.  i think i wanted the plane to
crash.  anyhow, so it's crashing through a field of purple grain and then it
happens, we fly off the ground over a cliff and go divebombing into it.  a
deafing noise resounds and i realize that i do need to get out alive so i
jump out the window.  i seee the plane skid foreward to a far away point on
farmgrounds.  i walked over to the plane and met a farmer and it was my job
to coax the other passengers off the plane. after this point it turned rather
silly and a wedding of somesort was involved.  what does this mean?

anyhow, so i'm watching edward scissorhands right now.  this is by far my
favorite movie ever.  it is so unbelievable and perfect. it gives me chills
everytime.  oh great another deadend comment.  in another conversational
leap, wait i can do this, something else that gives me chills is sarah music.
 does anybody in the new york area know a great place to get sarah.  or
perhaps where on the internet i could find it.

love, shawneeeeeee