Sinister: fit is shit.

Mike Jones adrock at xxx.com
Mon Nov 22 04:03:59 GMT 1999

aloha sinisters

WARNING!!! Belle and Sebastian content is not until the very bottom!

boo hiss...portfolio day at FIT (fashion institute of technology) in nyc was
total s-h-i-t. we (myself and some friends) found none of the schools any of
us wanted to speak with. as we were walking out, i stopped at a pop machine
to get a diet pepsi (note: i'm a diabetic... non-diet pop is very very bad
for me.) i put the dollar in the machine, hit the diet pepsi button, and to
my horror, out popped TWO regular 7ups. boooooo hisssss. i was so flipping
thirsty and had only twenty dollar bills left in my wallet, so i grumbled as
i gave the pops to my friends, who squealed with joy.

on the way out of FIT, one of my friends suggested visiting someone at NYU
who no one else was friends with...bah, it was boring as hell and so is my
post so let me get to the point.

on the way back to the path station, we stopped at other music and i bought
an LP which has kept me enraptured for the hours since i first played it-
neutral milk hotel's "in the aeroplane over the sea". i have their 1st
album, and i love it, but WOW. "in the aeroplane.." is a downright
masterpiece. in fact, because of that, my b&s-and-high llamas-playing streak
has ended.

anyhow, i saw melissa cox, the girl who gathered crushes at bowlie for the
last issue (#12) chickfactor magazine, at other music. she works there. at
least i'm pretty sure that's her.

oh yes!!! the point of my post!!

one stuart david was kind enough to take part in a rather long email
interview for me a few days ago... i don't want to post it here yet because
i'm placing it on a website i'm working on, which will be up soon. i just
want to say...dont ever ask cornelius for a remix. good things don't come
cheap. he's expensive. (two and a half times as expensive as pulp to be
exact.) i'll post a link to my site as soon as it's finished.

"Every time i get my period it feels like I have a sweet secret..."
Anne Frank

gracias, aloha, bonjour,
mike j
adrock at netrom.com