Sinister: come sail your ships

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Mon Nov 22 10:51:42 GMT 1999

Good morning.It's 10:35am and I'm up on a Monday morning.Hmmm....
Not me.
Last night was...it was...oh my...no words to describe King Ink.
That man is just...well...so difficult to say.
OK.We were late so we go running in the concert hall and there is this guy
with his guitar trying to persuade us that he's a performer.Well that was a
great one hour for showing to potential guitar players how to practice those
chords.I don't remember his name but he's from that band,"The Good
Sons".Anyone knows anything about it?Anyway,there's a break and then...HE
makes his entrance.(Oh!No Bad Seeds,unfortunately)
HE IS THERE!Dressed in his usual suit,he goes to the piano and...ooh,his
passion fills in the place.Oh!very important detail;we were not allowed to
smoke.BASTARDS!But he did it.He lit his fug like saying "fuck off you and
your stupid rules".Well,there was a guy in the audience who pointed out this
restrection to Nick but no luck whatsoever for us.So what do you do when you
listen to Henry Lee and no fug on your hand,none of this sweet feeling of
smoke in your lungs(sorry,I love smoking)?I pretended.
Oh!And that guy who played the violin was brilliant.Always in the
shadow,surrounded by the smoke of his cigarette,you could hardly see him in
that low lit room.
ONE MORE MR.CAVE!Just perfect he was.
Well.That's it.I'll go now and return back to my dream world.
Yous all should've been there.
Oh,he said a NEW song;"Love letter" it was.
Adieu,Zoe