Sinister: a come-on from the horse on 7th avenue...

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 22 14:35:09 GMT 1999

... well that's what i used to think it said.

my mum has got a new version of aol and navigating my way around it has
reduced me to the hopeless luddite i always was inside.  it seems to be
censoring some of your messages, and giving the rest to me in reverse order.
i can't cope.

also, i've started talking to myself (or to the tv, or the radio, or the
walls).  do you think i'm becoming a mad reclusive artist?  whatever, i'm
staying in and i think it's a sin that i have to leave the house at all.  a
sorry sight i presented last night, lying on the sofa knitting and shouting
along to 'le pastie' on my walkman.

you're the heroINE, and you'll be doing FINE, la LA LA.  what's that?
ex-boyfriend on the phone?  sod it  ...eucalyptus, WESTWARD BOUND, da DI DA.

(actually he wasn't on the phone, nor was anyone else.  all week.)

i have challenged jenowl to a knitting race.  who will finish their scarf
first?  lay your bets now ladies and gentlemen.

is it the bt cellnet advert that funkyseb is on?  i must remember to pay
attention next time and not just shout randomly at the telly like i do the
rest of the day.

missed the tube.  an calculation to ponder though: is 5 minutes of b&s worth
3 hours of chris moyles?  and if so, how many hours of chris moyles would it
take to cancel out the benefits of b&s?

i know i had other things to respond to, but since my email is apparently
scattered throughout the 4 corners of the globe, i can't find out what.

going slowly insane, archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com

Write poetry? Send it to 'buzzwords' now!