Sinister: Hogmanay Meetup in Glasgow?

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Mon Nov 22 18:53:03 GMT 1999

Hiya.

I'm sorry for using the list to ask, but if any Sinisterines are going to be
bored, like me, and/or alone, also like me, on Hogmanay, do any of you fancy
getting together in Glasgow and seeing in the new year together?

If you are interested, please mail me PRIVATELY:
jasonandreas at breathemail.net

Thanks :)

--Jason

"May all your dreams but one come true."