Sinister: An evening with Nick Drake

paul cains paul__22 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 22 23:34:50 GMT 1999

Hi everyone,
            this may or may not be of interest to those of you living in the
Bristol area.  The cube cinema on Kings square in Kingsdown is showing a
documentry about the life of Nick Drake.  Also the director of the
documentry who lives in Bristol will be there to answer questions and there
is some other stuff going on as well(not sure what). It's on Thursday the
25th of November and it looks sure to be a good night, I don't know what
time it starts, but if anyone is interested I will find out for you. Bye for
now,
                           Love,
                            Paul.
                             XX