Sinister: knitting buses

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 23 00:22:29 GMT 1999

evenin' campers,
     look!!! i did it!!! (nearly) i went for (almost) a week without
posting!!!  i'm just a model of restraint

   was excited to watch the tube thingie, but, lo and behold i
forgot. i tuned in at 11:30, just in time to see robbie williams
cavorting with his ladyfriends (i got the impression he preffered the
blonde one), and paul mcartney trying to relive his lost youth, while
blokey from travis looked on and drooled.
  gutted!! well not quite, there's always the repeat, which i will,
of course also forget to watch, as i always do with everything good.

  has anyone visited sinister.com or sinister.net? they're GOTH
sites, perhaps that explains something. and... jeepster.com is
about...
            ....jeeps!!   imagine how confused you'd be if you were a
fan of jeeps and had done things the other way round.

  i have an admission, all this talk of making scarves has made me
very jealous, because the awful truth is...
                              ...i can't knit!!
  i know i should have learned when i was small, and i did try, but i
was always just too cack-handed (don't think i've ever typed that
phrase before) so now i'm a failure at this most twee of pastimes.

  nevermind eh? i had the most b+s-esque day of my life the other
day, i realised that in the space of it being friday i had ridden on
five different buses. i'm sure for all the cosmopolitan
sinistereenies out there this is considerably less than exciting, but
i was impressed.

  does anyone else find when they watch the football results and a
team has scored 7 goals and it is written as 7 [SEVEN] that the voice
in their head that reads things out on the telly exclaims SEVEN in a
very loud voice, as if  in disbelief?
  why do these things come to me when i'm writing to you guys? i
wasn't thinking about football before i sat down in front of the
computer.
why?
why?
why?

  oh, and i'm still waiting for my first list crush vote. if only you
could see me! sigh! (fiona, and everyone who knows her fall off their
chairs in fits of laughter at the very idea of crushdom)

 time for bed said zebedee,
                  stay beautiful,   fiona...
                         ...reinventing, and overusing punctuation!!!