Sinister: ...in a world of funny changes...

Mariel Abad mariel12 at xxx.ar
Tue Nov 23 02:12:10 GMT 1999

Hello all!

I m just out off the nursery but I ll leave my introduction for tomorrow. I
m sure i ll be more inspirated. Although, I want to tell David Geraghty that
his earthly possessions are safe because I have certainly heard Mr Daniel
Johnston. And the interesting point is that I m writting from Argentina
(that southamerican country lost in the end of the world) where the chances
are almost zero. Ok, i must confess my first approach to his music was the
sweet and naive song that titles our messages but in the Yo la tengo s "very
much decent" version (from "Fakebook" album). Have you heard the Casper s
song?

I ve been reading all your messages guys, and enjoying when you mentioned my
favourites bands (apart from B&S, obviously) like Flaming Lips, Guided by
Voices, Olivia Tremor Control, Nick Cave and Richard Davies, who are
completely unknown here.
Stop your sobbing, girl!!! It s a warm and beautiful spring night...
I would like to know who is the another argentine sinister. Do anybody have
idea?

Now, if you are so nice to help me... would you tell me what does it mean
"Twee"?. Please, this is the first and last time I ask you about a word i
don nt understand, but you use it always!!

See you

Mariel