Sinister: no, wait, you see, it's really funny.

Denise Power dee at xxx.ie
Tue Nov 23 11:50:59 GMT 1999

The young man beside me in the computer room just peered at the monitor of
MY computer and said, Hmmm, mailing list, which one is it ?Sinister ,
what's that ?
I felt a little taken aback and said, Er...Belle and Sebasti... but before
I could finish he said, Mailing list, yeah ? I remember when I used to be
on a mailing list. Police, it was. Ever heard of The police ? At this, I
spluttered into my, by now cold 911 coffee which was made by the
ugliest
of 911 workers. (The one with the fangs , for those of you who are
familiar
with the various traits of the 911 worker in UCD.)
Why don't you send into that list of yours, asking them for "Your top ten
albums of all time."
"I think it's already been done." I said, looking around feverishly
wondering why the hell no-body was stopping him from talking to me.
At this he laughed. Ha ha ha . He said.
No it's ironic. They'd still be sending them to me if I didn't unsubscribe
immediately. Seriously, do it for the laugh.

So for that man, I'm doing it for the laugh. What's  your top ten albums
ever ? Come on, do it for the laugh.

What ?????You want mine.
(whisper) I don't even own ten albums.
(I can make it up ?)

(said confidently ) : Okay, here goes, my top ten albums.

1."No jacket required" Phil Collins
2."Innuendo" Queen
3."Tiger Milk" B&S
4."Bad" Michael Jackson
5."Duophonic"Charles & Eddie
6.Grease OST
7.Batman OST
8."lovesexy" Prince
9."Mercury Falling" Sting
10. "Greatest Hits" Bee Gees

Honorary mentions:
"....Sinister" B&S
"Band on the Run" Wings
"Made in England" Elton John
"Lunatic of God's Creation" Deicide

So that's about it, it doesn't take long at all and has greatly amused a
person whose name I don't even know.

Goodbye and God bless
dee