Sinister: Tailored-suit message

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 23 15:04:25 GMT 1999

Hi list:

In spite of my efforts to dress this message properly since the subject I
will miserably fail given physicists' sense of fashion.Elizabeth Daplyn
pointed it out in the previous days,not helping to raise at all my
self-assertiveness, quite low this week, and today her signature was
noticed by these short-sighted,tired of too many hours in front of a
screen eyes :'NEVER KNOWINGLY UNDERDRESSED', which would bring my worries
to the top.Someone with such a way to end her messages probably has
'taste',and obviousy all my efforts since being bullied at school because
of wearing odd hairclips have been useless.I was born with a physicist
style and will die with it, let's face it and talk about other subjects.

I feel somehow relieved because I wear no headscarfs, so at least I
haven't commmited the worst mistake, which is trying to be too trendy and
getting clothes from your local hi-st. all at once...and today I wear a
cardi!!!

My morning started with Stu D. praised and praised in The Guardian pages
and a cup of coffee,enjoying joyously the view of my kitchen with no
washing up at all,as it had been done really late before going to
bed,unexpectedly,by someone else.Maybe it was the poetry magpie.As I
resemble one,maybe she is trying to become bestest chums and soon I will
be walking with a rhapsodian magpie on my shoulder. I know people normally
read today's paper at breakfast,not yesterday's, but those are people
who are in the world,not me.And I also knew our efficient librarian would
post it to the list.Probably Wee Karn is behind such adjectives.

The Tube : I had these vibrations (quite hippy, as the sihtar stuff) that
Stuart D had chosen that position symbolising his prompt quitting.I don't
know why.And whereabouts was Chris,my fav,wee and angry Pokemon?I couldn't
even have a glance of him wearing GLASSES,must be much blinder than I
thought,blimey.What about his new persona without blanket-jacket on?It was
great,that jacket,and it didn't smell of pee,sure.

xxx

Arantxa