Sinister: Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Michael Barrett Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Tue Nov 23 16:32:00 GMT 1999

> cos i haven't got
> tape-to-tape recording on my stereo, and everything by the mighty roses is
> on cassette. maybe i should upgrade....
I hope everybody (in the uk at least) is sitting making up tapes as we
speak, as a tape-tree is a mighty thing and participation in one makes you,
by association, equally mighty. Unfortunately I'm not going to join this one
as last time all the power and might that I was suddenly endowed with went
to my head, and I started running amok and causing assorted troubles all
over the shop (I was trying to sell my story to be the villain in the next
Bond movie, but they went with that Campbell tramp instead).

I'm not suggesting we set one up just yet, but would anyone be interested in
a minidisc branch of the tree? I don't reckon there will be enough people
who are to make one worthwhile, but let me know if this is an idea that
boats your rock.

I need to go.

Does anyone live in Evesham? If so, wave if you see me in a pub in the next
few days.

Bye,
  Michael