Sinister: StuD in print

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Tue Nov 23 18:55:38 GMT 1999

Gentle Readers,

Nick D's transcribed Grauniad article mentioned the "Oral" compliation
twice, which reminded me that half a year ago Stuart David told me about
the song Piano Window Piano:

"The story from the song is going to be in a collection of poetry and
stories
released by Hodder&SToughton called Oral. Along with poems and stories by
Nick
Cave and Jarvis and Shane McGowan."

Does anyone have a copy of this book, & if so, does anything by our Stuart
D feature in it? Or was he lost in the change of publisher?

If he *did* stop touring with B&S, how would we tell? Seems to me they have
to be forced onto the road at gunpoint anyway. Neil could easily play his
bass parts for half a dozen gigs a year, & Stuart could still happily
contribute in the studio, possibly from a sandbox. The ski mask trick was
just laying the foundations for various cunning disguises.

Re-watched the Belle and Sebastian bit on ALotOfIts Pooh & noticed the
director had a fondness for taking Isobel from the rear - how very
Sinister.

Talking of which, many moons ago Michele claimed that our Miss Honey had
penises on the brain. Which must be why everyone loves Paul for his mind :)

Bye,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK