Sinister: the construction of reality

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Tue Nov 23 21:05:38 GMT 1999

Hmmm....I don't now but the past few days I write all the time to our
beloved list.I think the room I spend most of my time is the computer
room.What a life!
I've been working in here since 4:30pm and I'm starving and I'm bored.
I'm writing an essay on the construction of reality in the mass
media.Cool,huh?...NO!I'M BORED!
Any suggestions,anyone?DO WE HAVE A JOURNALIST IN THE CROWD,PLEASE?
Anyways,blop,blop...
Sometimes I read about things on the list that people have said and when I
read previous messages I can't seem to find anything.Is there a chat or sth.
or is it the fact that some of you people see each other?
I was just wandering 'cause I'm a curious little girl!I wish I could enter a
chat,but,that's how it works if you don't own a PC.
To all the tape tree participants:
Good luck and it'll be as funny as it sounds!
Do you know how good the Stereophonics are for studying?I was reading on
manufacture consent,screaming at the same time "i'm just
looooooooooooooooooooooking,I'm not buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuying!",and still
wasn't distracted.Hmm...
OK!I can hear you all begging me to stop writing nonsense so I'll relief you
from my presence.Until next time,BYE!BYE!HAPPY PEOPLE!(who's happy?)
Zoe Blop Blop