Sinister: equestrian sports

Johan Nilsson i_love_moon at xxx.com
Tue Nov 23 23:59:01 GMT 1999

bonjour mes amies.

my girl is into horsemanship, training horses to walk beautifully. i told my friend about it and he laughed and said that she probably has a horse-wip and that is good for the sexlife. does belle & sebastian like horses? or are they mocking judy for liking horses or does that song even have anything to do with horses? my impression is that they defend the girls who like horses and that i should do the same thing. i have no interest in horses, in fact, i have not even sat on a horse. i sat on a ponny once as a wee tod but that is a long time ago. horses smell awfully - actually i feel bad because i always make up excuses for not coming with her and meet her horse. i have done, he is big - big and scary. so when she asks if i wanna take a ride i just shake my head and say nothing. one sunday i agreed to come and see her compete. her suit gives me goosebumps, but it was still very random to be there. it is not like going to a football game.

ok. i said some mean things about isobel and her music last time. i feel bad because i didn't really mean anything. i am sure isobel is a sweet and lovely person and i would probably faint if i saw her in real life. trashing her music doesn't make any situation any better, even though i don't like the gentle waves i think she can do wonders.

"belle & sebastian, they bring all their equipment on the bus..." oh yeah yeah, that is an introduction to the lovely violent femmes, but wouldn't that fit belle & sebastian? maybe not.

oh about animals, dogs. every time i hear tindersticks "bathtime" i think of belle & sebastian's "dog on wheels". i don't know why, but i think it has something to do with the rhythm, yeah that's it, the rhythm.

*huggies*

johan