Sinister: sigh!

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 24 01:51:09 GMT 1999

aaaaah, i'm feeling loved.
           and i've been having one of those really lonely days when
i've not really talked to anyone properly and knew that i couldn't do
anything exciting because i've got growing piles of work to do.*
   but lo!!! i look in my inbox and i see proclamations of love for
me, no matter that out of the thousand-odd of you out there one was
from a gay bloke and one was from a girl, and no matter that i've
never met any of you, it still made me smile:-) thats no reason to
stop, mind, i've got a bit of an ian brown complex about being adored,
and i won't give up until i've taken over the world. soon you will all
be my slaves, put to work knitting scarves and cardigans for my twee
army and rescuing injured bunny rabbits to be filmed for my 24hour tv
channnel showing only pet rescue presented by isobel and her squirrel
friends.
  (fee breaks out into manic laughter and has to have a cup of tea to
calm down)

  phew!! nearly let you all in on my masterplan for world domination,
must have forgotten to take my pills this morning. i did have some
content of some kind to put in here but it escapes me for the moment,
so i'll go back to my essay for a bit while i try to remember...

....no its still not come to me, but i can tell you lots about
metphysical poetry and how not to cheer up a lonely lurker (hello
tim:-))

   i shall bid you all farewell for now and hope i don't get thrown
in the nursery for posting such nonsense
                                       stay beautiful,   fiona

*this really is how i was feeling today, summed up by the man himself

i want to go home
i don't want to stay
give up education as a bad mistake