Sinister: get me away from here , im dying

triumphant loser margarita at xxx.com
Wed Nov 24 02:50:02 GMT 1999

It just hit me today that ignorant people make me tired.....you know like
they suck the energy right out of you and use it for there own evil plans. I
discovered this after a very very long and trying day of work.I know its
just the nature of things for people to be different in the
thinking/comprehension catagory.I just have to say .....ahhhhhhhhh, my brain
it hurts!