Sinister: Agghhhh - Pavement!!!!! / b&s hotel group?

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Wed Nov 24 09:53:45 GMT 1999

I just heard this morning that pavement were splitting
up. Apparently it was at the london gig, and steve m
said that a pair of handcuffs represented what it was
like to be in a band. And other stuff.

That IS bad. But not as bad as it would be if b&s
split. I didn't like the vibes that were coming off
from the webchat. If stu d left it would suck. maybe
he has to consider his big beat credibility. but
seriously - I think that I would most likely end up in
tears like those hoards of screaming take that fans
did. It's just that b&s are, in my eyes, one of the
few things in life that you CAN depend on. scarves
too. I thought that they were a bit like a gang, you
know. oh, well. It might never happen. (voice in head
says "yes! - yes it will")

oh yeah. I saw a giggarette lighter that my mum had
the other day. It was from some hotel or other in
england. It read  "THE EIGHT BELLES". The hotel was
somewhere in yorkshire, I think. I can find out for
you all if anyone wants to stay there. Besides, I
thought that there was only 1 bel, and seven drunken
scottish layabouts (does anyone know what thier
favourite tipple IS? My guess is Jack Daniels. I
remember reading somewhere that Chris drank a JackD
and coke at an interview.)

Yeah, and I happen to love bel. she's my favourite -
she sings so sweetly. And if anyone says otherwise WE
CAN ARRANGE TO STEP OUTSIDE AND SETTLE THIS LIKE REAL
MEN. HUH? ANY OFFERS? thought not.

I spoke to lauren on instant messenger the otherday.
I9t was fun. I was a bit stuck for words though, like
stu and karn were when they met up. Our chat served to
teach me this - THE AMERICANS HAVE VERY LITTLE OR NO
KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SCOTTISH WORDs. It made it awkward
when I had to explain the meaning of every second
word.

gotta go.

bye

Babychris