Sinister: Willenium Fever

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 24 10:46:58 GMT 1999

Ay up youths,

Well I didn't manage to 'catch' the 'Tube' (do you see
what I did there?). I only have normal telly so I had
to make do with 'Compromising Situations' on Channel
5. Again.

I was back in Nottingham because it was my birthday on
Monday, and a very good time I had too thankyou. I
drank in the bar at Carlton Police Station. If you
want to send presents, please do so. Can you send
presents by email? Or will it make my 'mailbox'
overflow onto 'homepages'? I don't know much about
this electronic business, though I heard it can give
you cancer.

I haven't voted for 'Gregory's Girl' yet but I will
soon. My favorite film this year is 'Meet Joe Black'.
The one about the big gorilla.

I don't think I ever had a Belle & Sebastian related
dream. I should really make a smutty comment about
Isobel here but I don't actually know what she looks
like. Is she fit? The only time I've seen the band on
telly was when the two lads collected their Brit
award, and frankly I thought they could have made more
of an effort for such a big occasion. I'd have thought
that they could have worn ties at least.

A lot of Glasgow listees seem to bump into band
members on a daily basis. I shall remember to loiter
around Pizza Hut next time I'm up there. I once met
ex-Notts County player John Chedozie on a golf course
when I was a kid. I asked him for an autograph. 'Piss
off son' came his reply.

My car broke down on the motorway last Friday. £325
the bastard cost to fix. Not B&S related but I thought
I'd mention it.

Archel, thanks for your subtly corrupt recommendation
of 'Midday Money'. I, unfortunately, am not a student,
but I managed to catch it the other day and it did
help, despite the best efforts of Richard and Judy. Is
she fit?

I see that there's a new Will in town. That's OK
though, the more the merrier. I shall now refer to
myself as The Artist Formerly Known As Will. Or I'll
just use my Sunday name.

Briefly touching on the Y2K theme, a friend of mine
works for British Airways, and he tells me that they
have rented Slough Ice Stadium for New Year's Eve to
use as a makeshift morgue in case it all goes
shit-shaped. Eek!

Of course, he could be winding me up.

In the meantime I'm off to read a book about
masculinity in films by Laura Mulvey. Is she fit?

Love William x

=====
Visit The Remote Viewer homepage

http://www.members.tripod.com/remoteviewer/