Sinister: 2nd time lucky...

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Nov 24 10:56:05 GMT 1999

Sorry to abuse the list like this, but to avoid confusion...

The next TIGERMILKING, Upstairs at the Garage, London will now be taking
place on Friday 7th January, NOT 3rd December as provisionally announced
before. The Mean Fiddler lived up to their name and double booked us. We
suggested having a scrap for it, but they wouldn't budge. So, sadly, the 7th
January is the next free night, so if you're in or around London, please
come along and have a moderate-to-good time with all your favourite
Sinisterines. I'll try and set up a website flyer type thing sometime soon,
but in the meantime, remember, this is a club for the Sinister massive - be
there or be in Gay Dad (sorry Erica :-))

I saw The Tube the other night, and although I bopped along smiling cheesily
to Middle Distance Runner, I wouldn't say it's must-see TV. The band were
great, the new ending was a big improvement, but it wasn't surprising, and
the song sounded, unsurprisingly, a tiny bit weedy on a quiet telly screen.
Isobel's hair looked nice, and Stuart David is undoubtedly the cover star of
the next Acid Jazz album, though he does pull off that none-more-cool look
with much more aplomb than he should. Smelling of wee, and all. :-)

My wrist hurts. God, I wish I hadn't written that. It was the wallpaper
scraping, honest :-)

Sticking two fingers in the air,
Biondino xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 0171 224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org