Sinister: Pavement, NOOO!!

william hayes W.M.Hayes at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 24 12:15:09 GMT 1999

Pavement can't split up, I haven't seen them play live enough times yet!
I hope B&S remain strong, I haven't seen them play live ever!

Hi Will, I take it I'm the other Will causing you're identity crisis, I
could call myself 'ð' or something if you like :-)

BabyChris; there is a pub in Old Hatfield called the Eight Belles, although
it might actually be the Eight Bells, not sure, but someone famous stayed
there a long time ago or something. It does very good real ale and if you
beer is off they give you your money back and a fresh drink!

If more of you like Zoe are wondering, there is a sinister chat room on
Undernet called 'sinister', so there you go.

I too, like Johan, am scared of horses. My brother's wife rides a horse
called Brandy and he is big and scary, and they get in the way of my car
when I want to zip through the winding country lanes at home, it spoils the
fun and I'm just waiting for the day when I go aropund a corner and find a
horse sitting on my bonnet, they pay no road tax and can easily go through
fields instead of roads, it's better for their hooves, and cars don't shit
on the road. Anyway...

My brother lives in a small village outside Nottingham, it's called Gotham,
which I think is cool but the locals pronounce it Goatam. I'd be proud to
say I come from Gotham city/village if I were them.

I'm waiting for the GSYBE LP I've ordered to arrive at my local Vinyl
emporium, ooh I'm tingling with anticipat...ion. I'm also a bit annoyed
that the new Beck LP is not out yet. It's been out on CD for ages and it
doesn't arrive on vinyl until December, what's that all about?

Well that's quite enough from me, bye bye everybody!

Will
St Albans