Sinister: From the sundries.

Adam Chapman dunca_chap at xxx.com
Wed Nov 24 12:45:46 GMT 1999

Well hello ther list.

   So much for the 'Will' explosion, it seems my manopoly of being Adam has
gone west equally rapily, though i seem to be the only one to use a capital
at the beginning. I write sat on a listing swivel chair in the wonderfully
airy [for which read drafty], computer basement of uea, its missing a castor
and has already spread oil all over my hands  and thence over the desk in
front of me... fortunately no one has noticed so engrossed are they in their
'studies' but i'm not about to hang around for them to do so, hence the
remainder of this will be [mercifully], brief.

   Not had any Belle and Sebastian dreams, guess i don't really have a firm
enough image of them in my head, though i do have the odd one about the girl
who introduced me to the joys of coffee, not as the subject, just as a
character which is nice i suppose, though i haven't told her yet - i'm not
sure how she'd react, best keep it to myself. That and recurring nightmare
about being run over is all, not that ihave been you understand, its just
the fear i have which causes me to cross roads like a startled cat causing
much amusement to friends and family...

twas rather pointless twas that, Adam[big A]