Sinister: Lets Get Oral

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Nov 24 14:59:07 GMT 1999

Hi All,

Sorry to be back in your box so quickly* but I'm just answering my own
question, really. STuart "Mr Polymath" David does indeed appear in the Oral
compilation, alongside others like Aidan Moffat, Nick Cave, Jarvis, PJ
Harvey & even Roy Harper & Joe Strummer for the oldies amongst us. If your
fandom doesn't run to forking out £6.99 for 5 pages of our STu, then a
lurking browse in the bookshop should do it in reasonable time. Mr D
continues to impress with yet another finely penned romantic tale, this
time in Rahmenerzahlung form. (Apologies, can't do umlauts).

Marketing ploy, publishing such a book for the normally just record-buying
public shortly before Christmas? Who knows, but there's probably more
quality there if I dig around a bit more.

Regards,

* I think there's supposed to be another "in" in there somewhere

The Painting Ptarmigan
Chelmsford, UK