Sinister: (No Subject)

Curtis Heath sadandsentimental at xxx.com
Wed Nov 24 19:29:12 GMT 1999

When I was a child, I used to have a recurring dream. It wasn't so much of a dream as a feeling. There was something in front of me... infinitely far away, but almost touching my eyes at the same time. It was microscopic, yet so big and all-encompassing that it was behind me too.

The weird part is, I could always tell I was going to have the dream before I went to bed. There was a certain feeling that came over me.

I haven't had the dream since I was a kid. Recently a friend start describing a dream he had as a child about a giant/tiny curtain that was held right in front of his eyes... but was too far away to touch at the same time... Strange... I always thought I was just a bit crazy. So... Do any of you Sinisterines have this dream? Is there a conspiracy. Did the Government give our mothers mind-altering substances while we were in the womb?

 +-+       "sinister's a bit freaky" - stuart david, looper        +-+