Sinister: Golly gosh, isn't it smashing!

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 24 22:11:38 GMT 1999

Hello dear twee people who I want to hug,

Sorry, about the title, but i'm still in Enid Blyton mode from my discovery
the other day.

Today my Looper album arrived in the post. I was supposed to get a nice
tigermilk poster, but that never came, so I'm going to go and burn down the
jeepster place. Or maybe I won't.

It's a very good album, but it's all talking. So I suppose it's good if you
like to hear StuartD reading kind of nonsensical bed-time stories for weirdos
to a background of beeps and funny noises. I like it though.  And it made my
happy to see it come through the post this morning.

Me and my friend are taking up running. We were going to take up Rugby, but
my friend's a little delicate, and I don't like hurting people too much. Like
the guy out of Catcher In thr Rye. I'm not too bothered about getting beat
up, but I hate hitting other people, because of the way they look at you.

All the cool girls sit in the library now, so I don't have anywhere to
hide/read/sleep when i'm dogging school choir or all my friends are off doing
engaging things like being in the school show, or joing to the art club or
snogging boys behind the RE block.

Why does the song "belle and sebastian" always make my grin like a maniac?
Really, it's like I have a mental catch when I hear the little glittery bits
before the chorus.

It just occured to me that, if the Tube's on normal TV at 1.00 am, I could
put my clock back an hour, and pretend that I'm seeing in the millenium with
Belle and Sebastian. But someone will probably force me to go to a party of
something. I'm going to wear a pair of fairy wings though.

I got a new headscarf today. It's white and purple.

Is anyone going to see Ooberman in G2 on nov. 30th?

Jen
 +-+       "sinister's a bit freaky" - stuart david, looper        +-+