Sinister: anyone who had a heart

Ellen Jernstr�m nelle at xxx.se
Wed Nov 24 23:31:35 GMT 1999

late. eyes tired. lips sore. hair fluffy. heart full.

jenowl mensioned the looper lp, and the talking, which made me quite
surprised at first too, since it was not what i'd expected, but i grew
to like it. very much. a challenge, actually, since you have to really
listen to what he's saying. perfect for walkmans ( or is it walk-men? ;
) and long walks. i love the brown children in "the treehouse" - saying
"tree-ouse". always makes me smile.

contact lenses off. glasses on. i tend to make the same mistake - i
remove my lenses before finding my glasses. that way i can be sure to
spend at least ten minutes fumbling around my room, half-blind, trying
to find them. very clever indeed.

listening to "the love songs of burt bacharach". tom jones sings "what
new, pussycat?" lovely.

i went to vote today. it took me a while, but i've found my special
sinister friend now.

=)

i've had a week off from work. i'm going back tomorrow, though. it'll be
good for me, i won't have so much time thinking and worrying about boys
with irish accents wearing orange billabong t-shirts having ears sore
from crash-helmets.
oh, yes. back to life - back to reality.

just like me, they want to be..close to you
/ellen
 +-+       "sinister's a bit freaky" - stuart david, looper        +-+