Sinister: he's special (stuD)

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 25 13:57:25 GMT 1999

Hello,

When was this Stuart David webchat thingy? Was the time of it not posted
anywhere,or was it a spur of the moment thing that you're just suppose to
have stumbled upon it by chance? I need to know these things! It wouldn't be
right if Stuart David left the band.I would be very very sad..I'd probably
cry.And I'm not trying to be funny.Stuart David is my one of my favourite
little guys and it would just be weird.He's strange and soft-spoken and
everyone says he smells of wee but that's all part of the unique charm!!

I finished Nalda Said...it does keep you wanting to read more and more,but I
got angry with the character and the ending. It's good of course...but just
kind of depressing and sad.I'm glad the story had nothing to do with pop
music-- it's not like Stuart David can't talk about anything else.But it's
true..some parts did almost seem like a Belle&Sebastian song...the
relationship in the story was very refreshing..sweet and innocent.

Oh yeah..this is like,really old for most of you,but The Acid House finally
came over here.Now that is one twisted,messed up movie!And there was always
some poor guy being kicked in the gut on the floor.The baby in the last
story seriously creeped me out...but it was nice to hear B&S's 'Slow
Graffitti' (i always misspell that)The song fit the part really well..it
almost seems like they wrote that part just for the song.Johnny's wife in
that movie made me want to throw things at her,ultra-skank.

I saw Hefner last night and it was quite the experience.It was a 19+ gig and
I nervously smoked cigarettes (and i'm not a smoker) in a dark corner,trying
to stay hidden..and they didn't card me! What a RUSH of power I felt,let me
tell you.I tricked the system.Ha!I've never gone to a gig at a club/bar like
that before..and wow...the difference! Everyone's so cool..and it's all cosy
and intimate..it was fantastic...you can walk right up to the stage,not
worrying about getting elbows in your ribs,or smashed in the face.Darren
looks and acts a lot different from what I pictured in real life.I have a
newfound appreciation for John and Antony though.(Oh yes yes.)I like when
John does little wiggly dances.There's something about bassists,oh yes.I bet
they think I'm a real geek though..I'm awful with conversations,but they
were very nice. I'm still jittery!

take care,
genevieve

 +-+       "sinister's a bit freaky" - stuart david, looper        +-+