Sinister: hello music lovers, this is Thomas Pancake.

Denise Power dee at xxx.ie
Thu Nov 25 14:22:15 GMT 1999

folks,
I've started employment the not so delicate tones of the Dandy warhols to
accompany myself on my walkman on our excruciating morning travels. My
Stereolab tape is now sitting at home, crying , because of the cruel and
abrupt way I dumped it. I just got kind of sick of it, you know. I felt
like I was constantly in some crazy sort of mobile Co-op of something.

Anyway.

I've gotten myself into a right mess, in thinking that vunerable little me
could ever even dare to initiate mind games. Of course, my bloated head,
upon thinking it could cope with such a complex upper hand syndrone has
now gone and walked into itself into a big black hole with no way out.
This wasn't what I wanted at all. I know I've suffered from a terrible
case of mixed metaphors. But oh hell, damn, zounds etc.

Maybe something nice will happen and it'will all be alright.

I have mean friends. Whenever I get stressed, they start to say in a
patronising way ; dee had a stroke a the age of 24, it could have been a
brilliant career.

I'm not even remotely near 24 yet.

And whenever I do anything strange, they say, "dee was into s&m and bible
studies, not everyone's cup of tea she would admit to me.", such as the
time I voluntarily wore the big illuminous yellow services coat, (it;s as
big as a tent.)

I hate having a name that rhymes with he/she. Lots of musical jibes can be
made my way.

Oh slight plug.
Button Moon : a club in Dublin (the newest one) - will play Belle and
SEbastian if a> you ask nicely.
b> you bring it along yourself.

well tata.

 +-+       "sinister's a bit freaky" - stuart david, looper        +-+