Sinister: i'd like to thank...

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 25 16:00:53 GMT 1999

...my mum, my dad, all my relatives across the world, my pet cat, my
director, my producer, and all the people who worked on this project
to make it a success. i'd like to thank the Lord above, but most of
all i'd like to thank the person who voted for me as their list
crush!!!!
   imagine my surprise, from nowhere to 123rd or indeed 62nd= my hard
work now all seems worth while. i just wish that i could back it up
with a post that was relevant or interesting, but why break the habit
of a lifetime?
   oh, i know, i saw someone in the street today who bore a pasing
resemblence to struan, almost makes wish i lived in glasgow; where
people don't just look like, they are.
   have you ever had one of those days where you go out and go about
your business, and come back and realise you haven't had a proper
conversation with anyone all day, despite seeing hundreds of people
all around you? i've been having those quite a lot lately and its
beginning to worry me. i'll arrive at home and wonder if i still
posess the ability to speak, which of course i do, but i'd prefer to
be certain of that. hmm, i think this is a problem that 'talking' to
you crazy kids isn't going to solve.
    nevermind, eh?
     keep the adoration coming, there's jaffa cakes in it for you,
                                                  fiona

                                ~~~~when you must, you can~~~~