Sinister: Ribbed and Veined

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Thu Nov 25 16:27:35 GMT 1999

I'm going to see the Poetry Cafe in less than a month.

I've heard Tina Turner's hips described as 'poetry'.

Of course, Jewel's also released a book of poetry that would be hard-pressed
to be described as such.

So I don't know what to expect.

Should I wear a hat? I own a cowboy hat now. Texas will do this to you. You
buy a hat, and like the alien that was SpiderMan's old costume, it grows
shoots straight into your skull and eats your brain, replacing it with its
own, devious personality.

Sort of like Isobel's Tiger ears. Those ears are a sinister alien life form.
Sometimes it seems those ears ate every part of her brain that wasn't cute,
and are now manipulating her vegetable-state body like a marionette. Whoever
here gave her those ears, go off and see a minister, you hear? One listen
through that Genital Wavers album almost gave me diabetes.

All of which makes the thought of her tossing anyone's salad infinitely more
gratifying. I'll have too much to dream tonight, for sure.

A merry Thanksgiving, all.

                        -Eran