Sinister: We kiss in his room, to a popular tune

Erica MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Thu Nov 25 17:02:37 GMT 1999

Sisters of mercy,

Winter is here, hooray hooray. The baby kissing season is nearly upon us.
Welcome back dark nights, cold mornings and Blind Date. Fiona said theres a
club in Dublin called BUTTON MOON. When I was even younger and fresher faced
than I am now, I used to watch button moon on the television. The magic pen!
The fantastic opening sequence! Forgive my enthusiasm, I'm actually so
scared I've gone hyper. The House plays are this evening, and I've been
sitting in a directors chair like James Cameron for the last month, shouting
abuse at my darling cast. "Ricky Butcher could do better than that!" "Infact
I could do better than that with no mouth!". They love me really. Anyway,
I'm buying their affection and adoration with Haribo Starmix if they don't.

Jordi, you can't start the sinister F.C, we already have a football team.
They're corkers, too! I have watched the scally's whip their skinny arses
about the green green grass of Primrose hill many a time. I've shouted abuse
at them too.

BEWARE. watching 'If....' too many times can lead to embarassing side
affects. Imagine my horror, when I went to insult someone today, and found
myself saying "Oh shag owf" instead of "get lost". Everyone thinks I hate
them at the moment, as still being devoid of a pair of spectacles, I have to
squint to see. It's agony, it really is - I often don't smile for fear of
wrinkles - but squinting, my god! I'll look like Dot Cotton before you know
it. Let's face it, I already dress like her.

David Devant and his Spirit wife, 11 December - Barfly at the Camden Falcon.
Who is with me?

Erica

http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html