Sinister: HOME SWEET HOME

Barbie's Ink Polaroids barbielovesyou at xxx.com
Thu Nov 25 18:36:37 GMT 1999

Dear Journal,

As this is all about me and my life I guess I'd
better include a picture of my house.  My home
is really important to me.  It's the place I
can relax after a busy day, and where my
friends and family can come and visit.  I have
some great times here.  But most important of
all I think everyone needs a space of their own
to be alone if they need to be and of course a
space to put all their favourite things.
Although I love going on holiday, seeing lots
of exotic places and meeting lots of different
people, I'm always really pleased to get home
as well!

love Barbie