Sinister: shake that thing

danielle redden redden at xxx.com
Fri Nov 26 05:09:19 GMT 1999

i am listening to an early ray charles record....oooohhhhhhh.......fantastic......
i may just keep playing it for the whole night through.
i bought it yesterday along with an alberta hunter record - anyone know a thing about her?
well the record is also fantastic and there is the most darling photo of her on the sleeve, oh she is an angel.
thanksgiving was lovely. there was a birthday cake for my twin brother and i and everyone sang and i got to blow out candles with him and everything. blowing out birthday cake candles is one of my favorite things in the world.
and it was the first time in a long time that i didnt make a wish that in someway referred to unrequited love.
oh.
but i am a tall girl
and i
can
fall
hard.

the day was only dampered a bit when my aunts reprimanded me for not  doing a very good job of being a proper lady.
i laughed.
proper lady my arse.

z-z-zoe asked:
>WHAT IS/WAS THE BOWLIE?
he-he what wasnt the bowlie.....

b-b-babychris made this statement:
>The smashing pumpkins did a song called >landslide
they coverd it. originally done by fleetwood mac. which is a nicer version because crazy stevie nicks adds more of a haunting-ness to it.

j-j-johan told us:
>i have no interest in horses
i think horses are lovely. galloping around on a horse an amazing experience indeed, a bit sexual, a bit mad.

regardless, this post is really fucking long and has no, eh, b&s content whatsoever.
BUT i read an article in a local philly paper this morning and the writer used the word "twee" in his article. describing a record store's selection nonetheless. (hint: the word "twee" doesnt really exist in the states) the writer must be on this list(hello).
anyway, one last thing i promise...
i will be running up to NYC friday and would like to know
1. the best record stores to go to
2. an ace place to go dancing and drinking      and knitting
thank you.
time to feed the cat his turkey dinner (and you thought i was going to post without mentioning my cat....).
love danielle

Whaat!!! Have you tried The Doghouse??! Get your FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL account at:
http://doghousemail.lycos.com