Sinister: It's beyond me what a girl could see

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 26 14:17:15 GMT 1999

I'm only lucid when I'm writing e-mails

I'm afraid to say that madness is beginning to permeate through sinister
and there are now at least 2 people who are in serious need of a good
psychiatrist. I'm sorry to say this but these people are in need of help
before they endanger themselves. Who am I talking about? Well the 2 idiots
who have voted for me on the list crush site of course.

On a different note I've just read the diary of a band (keep posting them
Honey, I like them) and felt that I ought to add a further recomendation
of Gil Scott Heron, his was one of the best gigs I have ever been to
managing to be deep and meaningful yet totally uplifting, I was there with
all my mates who are ravers (CJ Bolland was on the same bill) and even
they thought he was great. The only other time that's ever happened was
when I took one of them along with me to see Damon and Naomi and he was
almost moved to tears by them cos they were so good. Moral of the story:
you can even take people with bad musical taste to see great music and
they'll enjoy it, file Gil Scott Heron and Damon and Naomi under great
music.

well that's about all from me
a big thankyou to the people who voted for me (in case you didn't realise
that the witterings above were a kind of thankyou.)
love you all
   owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon