Sinister: England 9 Luxembourg 0

Mr Beaker meepmeepmeepmeep at xxx.com
Fri Nov 26 14:05:03 GMT 1999

Gosh - who remembers Luther Blisset's hattrick ?  Even
Ricky Hill played in that game - if ever there was an
act of contempt towards the oppostion.

Sorry all this talk of footy has somewhat aroused me
into writing my first post in yonks.  I've been sooo
busy.

DAVID WILKIE

Firstly the King of Thailand (who's birthday it is on
the 5th so I'll see you all in Athena tommorow)
enlisted my Duncan Goodhew-like talents to teach
Madame Ooon how to swim.  She prefers elephants to
water, but by the end of my stay I had her playing
water-polo like a rock-hard bastard.

BEEF AND MUSTARD

Sorry to all of you who didn't get a postcard from us,

but I can whole-heartedly suggest you cut down on your
biscuit nibbling and save your pennies for a trip to
Krabi in the South of Thailand.  There can only be a
few places left in the world so beautiful - Mountains,
rainforest, paradisial (?) beaches and coral reef and
because it is relatively untouched by commercial
tourism, sunbeds ten a man.  That kind of takes the
fun out of being an Englishman on holiday - no ritual
towel dunking at dawn !!!

SPOTTY BACK

Talking of elephants and football, we went to a show
of football-playing elephants.  They all had cute
shirt-like things with famous footballers names on.
And true to form Shearer was a complete tool.  Davor
Suker had a shot on him that would break your average
goalkeepers legs, and Oliver Bierhoff laid the biggest
turd you've ever seen.

KEVIN CAMPBELLS JOCKSTRAP

Talking of elephants and football, tomorrow is the
game that should see the biggest gathering of great
football minds, and the biggest gathering of shit on
one small paddy field ever....Exeter vs Torquay.  So
if Mark C wants a fight and a ticket for the Everton
cup game he better turn up at The Park tomorrow.

Right that's enough from me - I'm just glad I only
have poor-mans telly and missed that dreadful Tube
revival thingy on Sky.  It means there is actually
something to look forward to over the xmas period.

Thanks for listening.

Adrian.