Sinister: boil in a bag rice

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 26 16:29:32 GMT 1999

Hello all and sundry,

I'm most dulled. So much so that I actually took up the offer of playing
snooker this lunchtime. I was quite pleased as I successfully managed not
to rip the baize. Actually that sounds like a good euphemism for something
smutty. Hmm... Answers on a postcard please.

I went round some couply friends house the other night and found that all 4
of them are addicted to low fat junk food and jogging pants. It was another
world, where cigarettes and alcohol were not King and Queen, instead in
their thrones were sitting low fat chocolate hobnobs and a pair of Nike
drawstrings. I must admit though that the carrot cake they had was quite
moreish, it was moist and everything. But I did not succumb to their
comfortable trousered, diet naughty fooded ways. So instead tonight of
chewing the low fat to the shows television yields I think I shall be
supping with D Matt to the sounds of Track and Field. Umm.. I think I'll
nip my poetic contribution to Archel in the bud now and concentrate on
ripping the baize. Maybe... Only if its a good thing mind...

Today I've been mostly thinking about Love. The band that is. Obviously, I
don't mean the other thing as that involves girls and they're far too
scary. I've sent my top ten songs of Love that came into my mind and why to
the B & S site. Which killed at least 5 minutes of another busy day at the
office. Then after checking my "more Scott Walker CD's please!" order at
HMV, did my top five movies of the millenium. I'm now starting to think
,though, that maybe Spaceballs isn't the best film of all time. Oh well, go
with your instinct I guess or maybe just carry on ripping the baize.

I'm sure I had something to say. Oh well, just so this mail isn't
completely fruitless I shall add some random bodily parts to up the big
Bodypartometer. Snatch, chuff, chimney, symbiotic, trombone, arse, Chris
Moyles, big arse, sloth, "Heaven's to Mergatroid", red snappers, ... Ummm,
is that the time...

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recording