Sinister: List Crush Site!!!

Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 26 18:29:16 GMT 1999

> can someone out of the kindness of their heart
> tell me what the url for the list-crush site is???

I'm sending this to the list becuse lots of people seem to be having trouble
finding it.  I think the link  hidden under 'stuff' or something on the Sinister
website.

http://www.jeepster.co.uk/cgi-bin/belle/listcrush.cgi

Remember - it's supposed to be something nice.  Not something for people to
worry about.  Like charity work, it's best not to talk about it too much.  And a
culture of multiple voting isn't healthy.

It's not supposed to be a beauty contest either.   You're supposed to be taking
a shine to people's inner being, as expressed through the wit, charm and
punctuation of their posts.  Or something like that.  Course if you look at the
the photo page and find your erstwhile heartthrob is a real minger then of
course you're entitled to pull out.  We're only human.  Of flesh and blood we're
made.  We're only human.  Born to make MI-STAAAAKES.  What was that?  Err -
don't reply to the list with the answer to that.

I'm a bit bored of the whole listcrush since my pre-slate-wiping heyday when I
regularly chomped at Trouser's umm.. trouser legs.

If you're upset at being No. 141 in the poll, just try and make a connection
with Belle & Sebastian and their chart no-show.  This is great for indie snobs
of course, but no good for real P!O!P! kids who understand that P!O!P! is
ultimately derived from the word 'popular' (now archaic).  *They* know that it's
best to be Will Smith.  Or Erica MacArthur.

What was I saying?

Nick xxx