Sinister: i love rubber cement

aconover at xxx.net aconover at xxx.net
Fri Nov 26 18:05:06 GMT 1999

i just my new magnetic fields record. well, to be precise, i got it a
few days ago, but i haven't listened to it much until now. stephen
merrit is far more goth than i expected... for some reason, i
pictured a short, shaggy fellow with an acoustic guitar, not a scary
deep goth man. oh, well, i still like it ok. opinions?

has anyone ever heard of the lucksmiths? i've heard good things about
them, and they've been compared to b+s, but it's hard to get their
albums in the us, i think... (they're aussies) amazon only stocks an
import of theirs...

i saw nick drake in a commercial. that is, i heard "pink moon" during
a car commercial. it wasn't very appropriate, and was cut in a
strange place, but it still made me feel nice inside. lizzie was mad,
though... she didn't want nicky to be in a car commercial. lizzie is
the girl, remember? i'm sure you do, dear.

ooh, "smoke and mirrors" is a good song.

- adam (the uncapitalized one. heh.)

aconover at optonline.net
Tempus Fugit is at:
 http://www.i2.i-2000.com/~conover/tempus/main.html