Sinister: Rigging Millenuim Polls for a hobby is OK

Craig craigrm at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 27 11:59:25 GMT 1999

just a quick post-ette to remind everyone of their duty as citizens of the
ever-growing, lovely, carefree and happy Sinister Community. This duty is of
course to unnaturally influence the outcome of as many online "the greatest
blah blah blah of the millennium" type polls as we possibly can.

So far the suggestions are:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/movies/film99/form.shtml

* The common consensus here is to vote for Gregory's Girl. I haven't seen it
myself, but it's well worth going to the trouble of voting even if it's just
to hear Jonathon (w)Ross trying to pronounce it. But having said that,
anything featuring wee Clare Grogan really has got to be good for the soul.
And other places as well, which I won't be mentioning least I be required to
send the shocking pictures to Honey's bodypart gallery.

http://www.nme.com/newsdesk/19991117163652.html

The NME poll, voting for a certain Scottish combo is the first thing that
springs to mind....

And finally.....

http://www.vh1online.co.uk/

Sweaty Jono Coleman's gang also want our carefully considered opinions, I
believe there's also prizes to be won here which kinda suggests a possible
multiple votes scenario.

Well that's it for now, not the most lively post ever but I've just got up
and aren't quite firing on all cylinders yet.

*Remember if we don't vote - the Robbie Williams fans most certainly will.*

Cheerio one and all,
Craig xxx

ps. Mr Porter - for all your Jaffa cake needs and questions have a quick
peek at http://www.jaffacakes.co.uk/ .