Sinister: the landslide question

angela i hate my last name unloveable_ at xxx.com
Sat Nov 27 21:03:04 GMT 1999

landslide was originaly done by fleetwood mack
sung by stevie nicks (shuddering)
when i saw r.e.m. on their monster tour they
allso did that song....i liked it ...

so any way packing your house up to move sucks alot.
any one wanna come help me?
we are listening to desi arnaz "the best of the mabo king desi arnaz"
it helps to break the rut of the same damn 15 c.d.'s i have been listening
to over & over & over & over & over & over.......please pardon me. i made
the mistake of drinking a ton of coffee last night
& so at 4a.m. this morning i was up watching pee wee's big adventure
i had forgotten how much i love that movie....pee wee was so hot!

ok i am gonna cha-cha about my room now and try to get this over with as
fast as i can......weeeeeeeeeee! fun!

angela, from the mecca of elvis fans
I.C.Q.#47995388