Sinister: List Crush Site!!!

Erica MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Sun Nov 28 01:07:54 GMT 1999

Hello all,

I've come to air my dirty laundry, you lucky swines. In a long tradition of
loosing things, my house play got the booby prize. Which means we're all
tits. Which means no silver for the mantlepiece, and tired repetitions of
the words "tried" and "hard". There are lots of excuses, but sadly, I can't
blame my pink tights this time. It was obviously my rebellious directing
techniques.

and, to add insult to injury I find this little missive in my mailbox:

> If you're upset at being No. 141 in the poll, just try and make a
connection
> with Belle & Sebastian and their chart no-show.  This is great for indie
snobs
> of course, but no good for real P!O!P! kids who understand that P!O!P! is
> ultimately derived from the word 'popular' (now archaic).  *They* know
that >it's best to be Will Smith.  Or Erica MacArthur.

Oh well, I have *so* many rude words to say to that post, but I shant waste
my breath. I shall simply say, as a cheeky Irish girl band once did, C'est
La Vie. Which is quaint, because Irish things are green, and so are your
eyes, you monster.

Erica

p.s I'm running off to the seaside next week - but I must shamelessly tell
you to go and see my friend Jeremy's band BIG RED at the Betsy Trotwood next
friday. Don't ask me, I've never seen them, but I know he'd really
appreciate the support.

http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html