Sinister: Hello

Rob Wright robw at xxx.ie
Sun Nov 28 03:06:10 GMT 1999

Hi everyone, well now seems as good a time as any to introduce myself
especially seeing as I'm full of vodka and bravado. You see the thing is
I've had quite possibly the best night out in at least 5 months and it's all
thanks to Belle and Sebastian. Honest.

So there we were, myself and my three best friends and it's Saturday evening
and we're stuck for somewhere to go, since two of us don't want to go into
town and we couldn't go to the local (for reason's to complex and boring to
go into here).  So anyway, we were stuck for somewhere to go and I was
sitting at home listening to IYFS, when Fox in the snow came on, now in the
local village there's a pub called the Foxes Covet and the song made me
think of it....so to cut a long story short ended up there and as I've
already said it was great.  I meet two of my best friends from college,
there was brilliant 'drunk music' ie The Proclaimers and The Jackson five,
perfect for dancing when innebriated and to top it all off I kissed a girl
who looked a lot like Sarah Whatsherface from Dubstar AND she asked for my
number. Although I'll probably never hear from her again, at least right now
at this exact moment, there's a chance she'll call me tomorrow and ask me to
meet her again.

Anyway I suppose I should go to bed now, it's a really nice night for
sleeping too. It's very windy outside and I just love nights when you're
lying in bed all warm and snuggled and outside the wind is howling and the
rain is bashing off the windows - just like tonight. Night all,

Rob

P.S. Just read back over what I typed, I promise that when I post again
it'll be more interesting. Honest.