Sinister: Erica's Bits

Damon Seils seilsd at xxx.net
Sun Nov 28 16:12:13 GMT 1999

***A message from The Enforcer, currently on holiday in the Texas Hill
Country. He ate a bird's various body parts there.***

I was pleased to see Mark Niciu's excitedly fleshy post about Erica's
body parts. *I* was excited.

     RUMOR has it Mark's not the only one
     hoping to see some of that. But that's
     just RUMOR.

Just know, Mark, that you've worked yourself into what I think is a
lovely bind. I'm waiting anxiously for the, um, climax. And just so our
fellow sweaty and slightly hairy Sinisterines don't forget it, let's
show the replay...

> ...if [Erica] shows her bodypart, I'll show my
> flabby example of it as well.

I will enjoy "enforcing" this, even if I'm not entirely sure which of
Mark's bits we'll get to see. But do I ever have some things in mind. I
hadn't really considered fully the implications for TARTINESS of this
body part project.

For those of you hoping to spice up the Body Parts Inventory, take a cue
from Erica by making it as difficult as possible for me to determine
exactly what the hell it is you're talking about. In such cases, I'm
likely to just give up and include anything remotely...moist...that
appears in your posts. It's all Erica's fault that the inventory is
likely to soon include "pink tights" and "Irish things."

***