Sinister: will a broken spirit help?

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 28 22:29:30 GMT 1999

Hello sinister people.

How's things.

I had a very nice saturday, and a crap sunday, but you can't win 'em all.

Oh and a spent thursday and friday spewing up into a little basin.

I had a belle and sebastian related dream:

I was at a belle and sebastian gig in a church hall and boyzone were the
support act and they got booed off. And when belle and sebastian came on
StuartM had blue and yellow hair and Mick Cooke had two heads. And they
started playing "Mickey" by lolly, and StuartM was doing backflips and
squeaking a lot. Then they played Rotterdam, and a bouncer nearly threw me
out for singing along. And afterward some guy in a long scarf, I think it
might have been Chris (crystalballs) actually, or at least how I imagined him
to be, 'cos I don't know what he looks like, anyway he said that they hadn't
played very well, and I got really upset, so he ran away and I held up a toy
shop, and demanded that they pay me in biscuits.

And if the men in white coats lock me up, I'll know they've been on sinister.

Jen